Followers

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Special day

Today wake up early in the morning at 7.40 am, prepare and having breakfast at home with family. What a raining day today? The rain very heavy, less raining in the morning, like a bad day ! suckk ! Moreover, today I have a test. This is GUILD music theory examination grade 6. This test paper is from Australlian. Exam price also very expensive, RM 264 for this test. Ermm~ I'm arrive there Institusi college at 9.15 am. I thought have many people having test, just have 10 peoples only. Then go in classroom and have a test at 9.30 am. Urhh~ this set of test got a little bit hard. Some of question don't know how to answer. Especially is four parts, hard too. II, III, IV very near, scare to get consecutive. That four parts question occupy 24 marks, that is the highest mark in the question. I already double check, hope won't get consecutive. Other questions I know how to answer, hope can pass and get honour mark. :)
Until 11.30, I done my test. Then call my father fetch me home lor. Then I tell him, got that thing come again during my sleeping. I don't know is nervous system or that thing. Scary ! I did not mess with you, please do not mess with me. A mi tuo fo~

Hmmm~ today my darling having work. Work start at 9 o'clock in the morning until 11 o'clock at night. Walao, 14 hours working, very tired lor. sum tong sei me lor. Darling, I don't want let you so tired, please do not hardcore ! Know ?



Have you by my side, is enough.




aky

No comments:

Post a Comment