06.11.11
Today is a happy day.
Hang out with my darling and shilee.
We go 3 places. :) jusco、parade、de garden. woohoo~
First,shilee's sister fetch me go restaurant having lunch together.
After lunch we go jusco meet my darling.
Then we go kbox sing lur.
shilee, you very ''dai pai'' lor. want my darling help you pay the money for kbox.
urhhh ! ><
In the kbox, just can hear my darling and shilee sing because i'm cough.
Anyway, i'm also sing together with them.
My darling, i'm first time hear you sing song. your sound is very wonderful and nice.
We sing '' I only care about you'' and ''shou qian shou'' feel like very sweet ya. haha <3
Aiya~ at that time my dear with her mum come and find me, give you see dou our tim. paiseh
After kbox, chris phuah is coming meet shilee and fetch her go pc fair.
Then darling and me go parade by taxi. hees :)
skip skip skip !
After parade, next station is de garden. find job find job !
All job also vacancy part time or full time in waiter or waitress.
Haizz. but i'm not like to work waitress.
But I want work, how ? What job is suit me ? Work again promote handset ?
I scare not enough time to work because next month I having concert will busy in this few week.
Haizzzz~ very annoy. :(
Don't talk about this larh.
Back home back home !
Today is a happy day.
Hang out with my darling and shilee.
We go 3 places. :) jusco、parade、de garden. woohoo~
First,shilee's sister fetch me go restaurant having lunch together.
After lunch we go jusco meet my darling.
Then we go kbox sing lur.
shilee, you very ''dai pai'' lor. want my darling help you pay the money for kbox.
urhhh ! ><
In the kbox, just can hear my darling and shilee sing because i'm cough.
Anyway, i'm also sing together with them.
My darling, i'm first time hear you sing song. your sound is very wonderful and nice.
We sing '' I only care about you'' and ''shou qian shou'' feel like very sweet ya. haha <3
Aiya~ at that time my dear with her mum come and find me, give you see dou our tim. paiseh
After kbox, chris phuah is coming meet shilee and fetch her go pc fair.
Then darling and me go parade by taxi. hees :)
skip skip skip !
After parade, next station is de garden. find job find job !
All job also vacancy part time or full time in waiter or waitress.
Haizz. but i'm not like to work waitress.
But I want work, how ? What job is suit me ? Work again promote handset ?
I scare not enough time to work because next month I having concert will busy in this few week.
Haizzzz~ very annoy. :(
Don't talk about this larh.
Back home back home !
My darling , I love you. :)
aky






No comments:
Post a Comment