First day, our pgs band are waiting Manjusri form Singapore and St'Michael from perak arrival. Then we warm up and marching at the field. Afterwards, follow section workshop.
I'm percussionist from pgs. I'm glad to meet you all manjusri and mmb. Firstly, we learn basic thing, hold sticks, and learn some new warm up. Aha~ that warm up rhythm is dynamic. We learn new warm up can useful for us. Damn useful ! After workshop, we have lunch time, during lunch time that time, we are waiting food arrival...shit! so hungry ! Then our section percussion need to carry canteen's long tables and long bench to hall there because need arrange percussion stage. So we carried 16 long tables and 4 long bench to hall there. Then alumni team is helping us to arrange percussion stage. Thank you for alumni team ! After arrange stage, our percussion go pratice drumline show. Then brass and woodwind section follow mr.ed tan doing basic warm up.
Second day, full rehersal at the hall. Concert at 8.00pm start. I did not expect our concert so successful. Many audience come and support us. And I want thanks rbb band and sanmin band coming support us ! Last, I want say a big thank you to all pgsb members have done a great job in the band exchange and concert ! Make persistent efforts !
I love pgs band. :)
aky
No comments:
Post a Comment