Today have a lot of friends birthday
Happy Birthday to my dearest friends
Happy Birthday to my dearest friends
Yoon yoon
Xiao pang
Aryanna Qii
Ke Xuan
Xiao pang
Aryanna Qii
Ke Xuan
Wish you all happy everyday and all the best and have a nice day
Today play BINGO with yoon and bao at class
HAHA ! It's childish game but I like to play. LOL :p
Tomorrow play again harr~ hehes ^^
Oh shit ! Tomorrow I have English oral, i'm not yet memorise all, tomorrow give mamma scold again.
Urhh >< I don't want.
Tomorrow our class will skip p.moral singing competiton, no people will stay back singing lorh. lalala :p
We all go parade play lolx. hohoho ~
Hmm.. nothing to say larhh. I want prepare my oral ady, if not tomorrow i will die. lol
HAHA ! It's childish game but I like to play. LOL :p
Tomorrow play again harr~ hehes ^^
Oh shit ! Tomorrow I have English oral, i'm not yet memorise all, tomorrow give mamma scold again.
Urhh >< I don't want.
Tomorrow our class will skip p.moral singing competiton, no people will stay back singing lorh. lalala :p
We all go parade play lolx. hohoho ~
Hmm.. nothing to say larhh. I want prepare my oral ady, if not tomorrow i will die. lol
Hope you happy everyday
aky
No comments:
Post a Comment