camp
17,18,19/12
yapi^^
go san chai school gathering
got 3 group
band A, band B and band C
I dont know go in what band
ah sir say maybe three band also have me
gam mai sei dek lolx
want play many songs
yiyerr><
but nevermind larh.
this saturday is concert
I am waiting
I hope all will do in the best
stage show and all percussionist
PGSB
I LOVE YOU!!!
add oil~
17,18,19/12
yapi^^
go san chai school gathering
got 3 group
band A, band B and band C
I dont know go in what band
ah sir say maybe three band also have me
gam mai sei dek lolx
want play many songs
yiyerr><
but nevermind larh.
this saturday is concert
I am waiting
I hope all will do in the best
stage show and all percussionist
PGSB
I LOVE YOU!!!
add oil~
yan awu
No comments:
Post a Comment